Here’s how it works tell your friends to sign up today and start earning $$$$$
Last week, I shared screenshot of the $25 referral bonus I received from Payoneer. Ever since then, I’ve been getting emails from my blog readers, asking me how they can get their Payoneer referral link so they can also start earning Payoneer referral bonus.
Well, getting your unique Payoneer link for the “refer-a-friend” program is quite easy.
Just sign in to your account at www.payoneer.com and click on Activities on the menu bar or the “refer-a-friend” banner on the sidebar or as seen in the screenshot below :
After clicking it, you will be redirected to a page where you will see your unique link. Click “copy” and start sharing it through blog posts, articles, emails, Facebook posts and tweets.
You’ll get $25 for every new friend that signs up to Payoneer through your link when he/she receives a total of $100 into his/her Payoneer account.
If you don’t have an account, Sign Up for Payoneer Account.
How to Track Your Payoneer Referral Links
You can monitor your referral stats directly inside “My Account”.
To view statistics regarding your Refer A Friend activity, sign in to your Payoneer account, click on the “refer-a-friend” banner and click “See Your Share Stats”.
Right there, you will see :
- the total number of referrals that you have shared via all available methods;
- the number of friends that have signed up to Payoneer using your referral link and
- the the amount of money that you have earned, to date, in the Payoneer “Refer A Friend” program.
I used to offer my services as a transcriptionist and a data entry specialist.
Grab this Cyber Monday Transcription Deal And Save Upto $100! Use the code THANKS100 at checkout and learn how to make money from home as a freelance transcriptionist!
HERE’S HOW FIVERR WORKS:
- Sign up for a free account by filling in your personal details
- Choose servicesthat you want to offer – data entry services in this case
- Set a price– standard price per gig is $5 but you can charge up to $10,000 per gig!
- Set duration– standard time is 3 business days but you can set a 1-day delivery period and charge extra
- Publish your gigthen wait for clients to order your services
- Once a client makes an order, send them a message to thank them then start working on the project
- Submit the projectonce complete then wait for the client’s feedback
- If all goes well, the client will mark the order as complete then payment will be released to your Fiverr account.
Here’s a screenshot of how much I made while offering transcription and data entry online services on Fiverr.